146th Silver Spurs Rodeo
School’s out and the rodeo is in!
Join us this summer at the 146th Silver Spurs Rodeo and celebrate rodeo action and tradition in Kissimmee. Watch the sport of rodeo’s seven traditional events: bull riding, bareback riding, saddle bronc riding, tie-down roping, team roping, steer wrestling, and women’s barrel racing.
Arrival and Parking
Gates open at 6:30p.m.
Osceola Heritage Park is located off of hwy 192 just two miles west of the Florida Turnpike. The Silver Spurs Rodeo will be located at the Silver Spurs Arena.
Silver Spurs Rodeo Guidelines for a Safe Rodeo
The health and safety of our partners, performers, fans, and staff remains a top priority for us. The Silver Spurs Club is committed to taking the following safety measures during our events.
- Appropriate fan-selected seat spacing that allows for 3’ social distancing between guests.
- Enhanced cleaning measures in high-touch areas throughout the facility.
- Face masks are optional for all employees, visitors, and volunteers.
- Guests will be required to wear masks unless they are eating/drinking.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available upon entry.
- We will instruct all employees and volunteers to wash their hands and/or use hand-sanitizer at frequent intervals and after any of the following: using the restroom, sneezing, touching their face, blowing their nose, cleaning, sweeping, mopping, eating, drinking, smoking, entering, or leaving a guest area, and before and after their shift.
- Ensure Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn by employees and volunteers based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to county/state/federal guidelines.
- Continued training that applies current information about hazards and infection control measures, including social distancing, handwashing, temperature checking, and disinfecting high-touch surfaces.