The following items may not be brought into or onto the premise/grounds:
- Any outside food or beverages
- Alcoholic beverages
- Marijuana (legal or medical)
- Illegal or illicit drugs
- Glass bottles or aluminum cans
- Thermos containers
- Bags larger than 16" x 16" x 4"
- Bota bags or wine skins
- Bullhorns/whistles or noise makers
- Laser pointers/pens
- Beach balls and other inflatables
- Skateboards or rollerblades
- Stools or folding chairs
- Water bottles or mugs
- Pets or animals (with the exception of service animals)
- Selfie Sticks
The camera policy is determined on an event-by-event basis by the event promoter. For up-to-date information on the camera policy please call 321.697.3333 on the day of the specific event you are attending.
If allowed, cameras will be inspected at entry. Cameras must be 35mm or less, disposable, or digital with a lens that is not detachable. Cameras must be small enough to fit into pants pockets.
Audio recording and video recording (including cell phones) is prohibited. Osceola Heritage Park management reserves the right to require guests to immediately check devices that were not detected at the point of entry. Guests will be directed to Customer Service area for device check-in and will be given a claim ticket for retrieval of the device at the conclusion of the event.