145th Silver Spurs Rodeo
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE ONLINE AND AT THE BOX OFFICE! Please purchase adult tickets in advance as all seating is limited. These events will likely sell out.
One of Osceola County’s longest and most treasured traditions is the Silver Spurs Rodeo. Hosted every 3rd weekend in February, this event features all seven traditional rodeo events: bull riding, saddle bronc riding, bareback riding, steer wrestling, team roping, tie-down roping, and barrel racing. In between all the rodeo action, there will be an act by the rodeo clown and our famous and fast Silver Spurs Quadrille team who perform a square dance on horseback. A crowd favorite, and beloved Silver Spurs tradition, during the halfway mark of our performance, we invite children (between the ages of 6 to 10) to participate in our Calf Scramble where they come onto the dirt and chase a calf’s tail for a $5 prize. Well known as one of the best indoor rodeos of the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association (PRCA), the Silver Spurs Rodeo in February draws contestants from all over the nation, many national champions, to compete for $100,000 in prize money. With a purchased Silver Spurs Rodeo ticket you will receive free admission to the Osceola County Fair. For more information about the fair, visit www.osceolacountyfair.com.
Arrival and Parking
Fri-Sat: Doors open at 6:30p.m.
Sun: Doors open at 1:00p.m.
We suggest for attendees to arrive about an hour and a half before the performance. That way you have plenty of time to park your car and jump in line to grab a seat for all the rodeo action. With higher attendance for some of our rodeo events, you might expect traffic delays driving to and when leaving the arena.
Osceola Heritage Park is located off of hwy 192 just two miles west of the Florida Turnpike. The 9th Annual Monster Bulls is located at the Silver Spurs Arena.
Parking for this event is FREE.
Guidelines for a Safe Rodeo
Silver Spurs Rodeo Guidelines for a Safe Rodeo
The health and safety of our partners, performers, fans, and staff remains a top priority for us. Silver Spurs Club is committed to taking the following safety measures during our events.
- Online ticket purchase is required to manage capacity limits and minimize touchpoints at the entrance.
- Appropriate fan-selected seat spacing that allows for 6’ social distancing between guests.
- Enhanced cleaning measures in high touch areas throughout the facility.
- Face masks are required for all employees, visitors, and volunteers.
- Guests will be required to wear masks unless they are eating/drinking.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available upon entry.
- We will instruct all employees and volunteers to wash their hands and/or use hand-sanitizer at frequent intervals and after any of the following: using the restroom, sneezing, touching their face, blowing their nose, cleaning, sweeping, mopping, eating, drinking, smoking, entering, or leaving a guest area, and before and after their shift.
- Ensure Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn by employees and volunteers based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to county/state/federal guidelines.
- Continued training that applies current information about hazards and infection control measures, including social distancing, handwashing, temperature checking, and disinfecting high-touch surfaces.